A right angle mini toggle switch with cap is a type of switch that is commonly used in electronic devices.
A right angle mini toggle switch with cap is a type of switch that is commonly used in electronic devices. It is a small switch that can be easily installed and used in tight spaces. The switch has a lever that can be moved up or down to turn the device on or off. In this article, we will discuss the features and benefits of a right angle mini toggle switch with cap.
1. Small Size: The mini toggle switch has a small size that makes it easy to install in tight spaces. It is perfect for use in compact electronic devices.
2. Right Angle: The switch has a right-angle design that makes it easy to install on the edge of a printed circuit board. This design also allows for easy access to the switch.
3. Cap: The switch comes with a cap that can be easily attached to the lever. The cap provides protection to the switch and also adds to its appearance.
4. On/Off Functionality: The switch has a simple on/off functionality that makes it easy to use. The lever can be moved up or down to turn the device on or off.
|Product Item||Toggle Switch|
| Rating||0.1A 12VDC|
| Payment||T/T 100% in advance|
| Delivery||15-20 workdays|
|Shippment||DHL/ FedEx /UPS|
Tactile switches, button switches, toggle switches, rocker switches, slide switches, microswitches, sockets and connectors, as well as hardware stamping and plastic injection.
Applications of Subminiature Toggle Switches
Subminiature toggle switches are used in different electronic devices and circuits. They are particularly useful in applications where small size and low voltage and current are required. Here are some of the common applications:
1. Portable electronic devices
Subminiature toggle switches are ideal for use in portable electronic devices that require small switches. These devices include small-sized radios, calculators, and other small electronic gadgets.
Subminiature toggle switches are also used in small electronic amplifiers that require low voltage and current. These amplifiers are commonly used in small speakers, headphones, and other audio devices.
3. Automotive applications
Subminiature toggle switches can be used in automotive applications such as dashboards, interior lights, and other electronic circuits in cars.
4. Industrial applications
Subminiature toggle switches are used in different industrial applications where small size and low voltage and current are required. These applications include control boxes, small machines, and other electronic circuits.
Rucoe Electronics is a leading manufacturer of illuminated switches which was established in 2013，our office is located in Shenzhen, and our factory in Dongguan which names Dongguan FVWIN Electronics Co.,Ltd. We provides high quality, high precision switches.with Innovative, Good quality management philosophy, strive hard to improve product design, tooling, injection molding technology
We have horizontal injection molding machine,punching machine,vertical milling machine,life tester,insulation resistance tester,salt spray tester,load curve meter,laser engraving machine.
Rucoe meets its customers' highest demands through certified quality, environmental and safety management systems;we also offer OEM and ODM etc strategic customized service.
Add: Taoyuan Street, Nanshan, Shenzhen